Australian Tassie Oak Timber Screen
Hem Property Sales Agent Naomi contacted us to create a custom made timber screen for their office on Horton Street Port Macquarie. Pacific Coast Carpentry premade the screen in our workshop and delivered it to the office for fitting. It offers privacy for the office team and compliments their beautiful modern property sales space.
We were thrilled with the workmanship displayed by Tony McNamara from Pacific Coast Carpentry when we asked him to build a Tasmanian Oak screen in our Property Management area.
His attention to detail, punctuality and product choice were all second to none, we couldn’t be happier with the end result and will definitely be using him in the future.
Ideas for timber screens
A beautifully designed timber screens are great additions inside and outdoors.
An outdoor timber screen can be helpful for many reasons:
- gives you privacy from neighbours
- create separate outdoor zones for different uses
- reduce sunlight and give you shade
- divide up the backyard into sections
- hide the view of an unsightly area
- create a decorative centrepiece for the outside area
An indoor screen can be installed to:
- create privacy in office spaces
separate two living areas
make stairwells safe