Pacific Coast Carpentry Positions available
Pacific Coast Carpentry is a family run business. We work on new builds for local Building Companies as well as quality outdoor decking projects, renovations and extensions.
We are looking for carpenters or apprentices to join our team.
No phone calls thanks. If you’re interested contact Tony email@example.com
We have a position available for a 1st or 2nd year Carpentry apprentice in Port Macquarie to join our team of carpenters. This is a great opportunity to begin your carpentry apprenticeship in a fast paced environment.
Applicants will need:
- Current drivers licence and your own vehicle
- Your own tools
- Some experience is desirable
- A white card would be great but this can be gained on commencement.
We offer you:
- Tool allowance
- Training Contract: with Apprenticeship Organisation MEGT
- Registered Training Provider: Construction Training Institute (CTI)
- Award rate of pay – paid weekly
- Ongoing mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship
To be successful you must:
- Be motivated and want to succeed
- Be punctual and show initiative
- Have good attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Have a good work ethic
- Hold a current drivers license and have your own vehicle
- Initiative to complete online learning
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!
All applicants must be highly motivated and committed to working towards a successful career in the building industry.
You will learn all aspects of carpentry from set out right through to fit out. You will have permanent employment for the duration of your apprenticeship with opportunities beyond.
We look forward to welcoming the successful applicant to our enthusiastic and friendly team.