Pacific Coast Carpentry Sub Contractor positions available
Pacific Coast Carpentry is a family run business. We work on new builds for local Building Companies as well as quality outdoor decking projects, renovations and extensions.
We are looking for experienced carpenters to join the team. Ongoing work available for sub-contractors.
If you’re interested email your details to Jo: email@example.com
3rd or 4th year carpentry apprentice
3rd or 4th YEAR CARPENTRY APPRENTICESHIP
We have a position available for a third or fourth year Carpentry Apprentice in Port Macquarie to join our team of carpenters. This is a great opportunity to complete your carpentry apprenticeship in a fast paced environment.
Applicants will need:
- Current drivers licence and your own vehicle
- Your own tools
- White Card
- Experience with home builds and frames ups
We offer you:
- Tool allowance
- Training Contract: with Apprenticeship Organisation MEGT
- Registered Training Provider: Construction Training Institute (CTI)
- Award rate of pay – paid weekly
- Ongoing mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship
To be successful you must:
- Be motivated and want to succeed
- Be punctual and show initiative
- Have good attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Have a good work ethic
- Hold a current drivers license and have your own vehicle
- Initiative to complete online learning
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!
All applicants must be highly motivated and committed to working towards a successful career in the building industry.
You will learn all aspects of carpentry from set out right through to fit out. You will have permanent employment for the duration of your apprenticeship with opportunities beyond.
We look forward to welcoming the successful applicant to our enthusiastic and friendly team.